Monday, June 2, 2008

The Light Sphere


This is the Gary Fong Lightshere Cloud (Universal) Diffuser. I've been looking for a good flash diffuser when I'm using my flash on camera, and this one has fit the bill! I've heard a lot of people say this diffuser is overrated and over-priced but I just recently purchased one to use at weddings and I loved the results!

I prefer off-camera flash, but sometimes you don't have an assistant, or the ability to carry around a light stand with a flash and an umbrella attached. I've been recently doing a few weddings and this guy comes in handy. After one wedding, it paid for itself and it creates the best soft, diffused light of any diffuser I've used so far. Also, this particular model (the Universal) will fit a variety of flashes so if you have several, there's no need to buy a diffuser to fit everyone, this one will most likely fit them all nicely. I'm not saying this is the best, its simply the best one I've tried so far for on camera flash and I highly recommend it! =)

If you're interested in reading more about it, you can do so by clicking HERE

Note: Gary Fong did not pay me to say this stuff, but I sure wish he did! =)

No comments: