Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Featured Photographer!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank the guys over at the Louisville Photography Collective. They have me listed as the featured photographer this week, and with all of the incredible talent on that website, I am very flattered to have been nominated. Thanks guys for featuring me!

You can view my page on the site by clicking HERE.

If you haven't checked out the Louisville Photography Collective, please take the time to stop by. Its a website dedicated to photographers from the Louisville Kentucky area, and there is a lot of amazing work on there!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I don't spend a great deal of time over at LPC but I'm happy to hear that you made the featured photographer. Congrats! :)

Christy said...

Ditto what Pam said! Congrats - what a cool accomplishment!