Friday, August 29, 2008

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk Winner!

City Fountain

f/29 at 2/5 sec ISO 100


Scott Kelby picked his winner for his Worldwide Photowalk 2008 and its a pretty cool shot. You can check it out here ...wish I had taken it. The leaders of each city participating in the Walk had to pick a local winner, then it was Scott Kelby's job to pick a winner from that group ...he had to pick one from 237 entries, I sure don't envy that decision making process! To see the winning photos from each city, click on this link. It was a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year's. By then Lightroom 27.0 will be released from Adobe! ;)

The photo above was my favorite out of the shots I took. I was using a slow shutter to make the water appear soft when one of the other photographers took a stroll behind the fountain. That made this shot, and made it my favorite.

There was definitely a tripod involved in the taking of this shot ...and I didn't get arrested! =)

No comments: