Monday, September 3, 2012

An Artist Goes Home


A local artist, photographer and friend has passed.  Its hard to see someone so young and talented move on to the ever after but I'm certain that the memory of him, his art and photography will live on in the minds and hearts of so many that he inspired and reached.

I didn't get to spend as much time with Scott as I would have liked, but the few times I did, he always had something funny, or interesting to say.  His work was an inspiration to me and I know, many others as well, photographer and artist alike.

There's no doubt in my mind, that he's in a better place, and if I had to bet, his finger is still pressing the shutter button!

Always remembered and admired, and never forgotten.  Rest in peace brother!

Please spend a little time checking out Scott's work, I know he would be pleased.

Scott Slusher Photography
Scott Slusher Facebook Fan Page

2 comments:

Christy M said...

I'm sorry to hear he has passed. I never got the chance to meet him, but always admired his work.

Anonymous said...

He was truly a wonderful man. I'm very sad to hear of his passing.